This is my first food post review and I am excited to share with you a new obsession. If you don’t follow Katie over at Red Velvet Snow I highly suggest you should… she posts the most amazing recipes!! There was one in particular that I was totally intrigued by…. Egg White Breakfast Muffins!!! I am all about easy and fast when it comes to food… when your hungry you want to eat NOW! I also love trying new things for breakfast. I made these over the weekend and they were delicious. It took 4 ingredients, 10 minutes to prep and 20 minutes to cook! My son even wanted to try and he was pretty impressed – that’s a win coming from a picky toddler! 🙂
Now I have breakfast for the whole weekend…. if my husband doesn’t eat them all first 🙂
Here is the recipe. I have also linked Katie’s post below:
- 3 tbsp veggies of choice
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp shredded cheese, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease your muffin tins
- In each muffin tin, put in your 3 tbsp veggies, 3 tbsp egg whites and top with your 1/2 tbsp shredded cheese
- Repeat these steps for as many muffins as you wish to make
- Put your muffin tin in the oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I added red peppers and onions for more flavor… you can add any veggies that you prefer! I poured the egg whites over the veggies and put in the oven.
I keep thinking of them as “breakfast bagel bites”…. I mean who doesn’t like Bagel Bites!!!!! 🙂
You should totally give these muffins a try…. easy, simple and yummy!!!
What are some of your favorite healthy recipes? Do you have a favorite food blogger?