I went to Ulta on my lunch break today to get a “few” things… My $5 lunch turned into a $90 lunch!
Thoughts I have walking through Ulta….
PLEASE tell me I am not the only one that does this??!!!!
– Walk in. Ok, I’ll be out in 5 minutes. Where is the mascara?? Oooh, nail polish! I could use a new fall color. But I have a ton at home already. They’re only $3. Maybe I’ll get 2 colors. It’s fall… I gotta be festive.
– I should probably get a shampoo while I’m here, I’m running low anyways. They’re buy one get one half off?! Score! So, guess I should get a conditioner too since I just got my hair colored… Wait, what’s this leave-in miracle potion?
– Well, I should probably check the ‘expensive’ brand shampoos too. I mean, it’s my hair, right? It needs to be taken care of properly. More expensive means more ingredients and the others aren’t like magic in a bottle! It’s a 10. Yes I’ve used this before… Well, this tiny bottle is $19.99 but it does 10 THINGS at once so, I should probably get this one. (puts other shampoo back on shelf.)
– Ooooh did they get new makeup!?! I’m already here so let me just quickly look, I won’t buy anything. (LOL)
– I probably need some more lipgloss… NYX is buy one, get one half off? I feel like I’m MAKING money at this point..
– (Walking to cash register) wait, what did I come in here for again? That’s right, mascara. (Walks to other side of store)
– Oh this mascara tube is fancy! Two bristles made of natural rubber AND waterproof? Done. I need an eyebrow pencil too… This one is pretty and has two colors Oh wait, how much is it… $27? Well, my eyebrows HAVE to be on fleek so I’m getting it.
1- Ok Brittany… You have already used your whole lunch hour! *Walks to register again and thinks* I hope I didn’t spend too much, but it’s okay, I NEED this stuff. “Ok, so your total today is $89.75!!! FML. Remember, this is all stuff you need. Oh wait, I have a coupon for $3.50 off. NBD. Like that makes a difference.
I did get some pretty good stuff 🙂
These were $3 each and perfect for fall!!!
Heard this stuff is amazing! I use the straightening spray before I dry my hair and I love it! I hope the conditioner works miracles 🙂
NYX has the best lipgloss colors. I love iridescent EVERYTHING and they last all day for me. I use a primer on my lips to help them stay all day.
This mascara better work some miracles lol – I have heard some good things about it so of course I HAD to see what the fuss was about 🙂
I am not a big eyebrow guru but I do know it is better to have a primer just like everything else so it lasts longer. Testing this one to see how it works!
I sure hope I am not the only one on the makeup struggle bus. This is just like Target… go in for ONE thing and leave with $200 worth of stuff!