Happy Tuesday! I am back from a busy weekend of judging some cheer/dance and ready to tackle this week! I really wanted to get a blog post up for you today, but didn’t feel like posting a normal one. I’ve been loving chatty, get-to-know-me type of blog posts and tags recently so that’s what I decided to do. I kept seeing the “50 Things That Make Me Happy” posts and really wanted to do this one… There are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy more than 50 things I love but these are my top 50!
“50 Things That Make Me Happy”
1. My son
2. My husband
3. Spending time with my family
4. Looking at our wedding pictures
6. A few hours alone (doing absolutely nothing)
7. Freshly washed bed sheets
9. Fresh new pair of sneaks
16. Newly painted nails – there’s something so satisfying about them
18. My blogging buddies
19. Running with my lab
20. Bling, sparkle, shiny, halogram anything!
24. Cold, sunny days
25. Blogging – I know it’s obvious, but I just love blogging. Which is probably basically the same as number 18, but my blog just makes me happy!
26. Celebrating birthdays, holidays, showers, any excuse to throw a party
27. Having a good hair day
28. Teaching Dance
29. Good, dramatic reality tv
30. Making lists
31. Long weekends – they always have so much potential
32. Mexican Food
33. Leopard print everything
34. Grandma’s mashed potatoes
35. Boho inspired outfits
37. Being able to run 6 miles without stopping. Small achievements lead up to big ones.
38. Knowing my friends will come to me if they want a truly honest opinion
39. Patio weather
40. Fall scented candles
41. Texas Sweet Tea
42. State Fair of Texas
43. Catching up on my favorite blogs
44. Taking my bra off at the end of the day 🙂
45. My parents marriage – married 30 years
46. Carrie Underwood
47. Crafting, Scrap-booking
48. Chocolate sprinkled donuts
49. New jeans that fit like a glove
50. Brunch. Any excuse for belgian waffles, bacon and maple syrup.
This was so much fun!!! Really makes you think about how blessed we are to have so much in this world!
Would love to learn more about you and hear about 50 things you love! I hope you consider doing this post 🙂