If you are anything like me then you are super psycho about Black Friday! I am that person that once Thanksgiving lunch/dinner is over, I am putting on my sweats, brewing up some coffee and gathering up my coupons. Yes, I do agree stores have been a little crazy opening so much earlier on Thanksgiving Day than normal but I spend the entire weekend with family. Being such a short week anyway, I am with a 3 year old most of my time so I am ready to get out of the house by then. Usually me and my mom are out the door by 5-6pm ready to tackle the crowds but with a toddler following you everywhere, we have started going around 7-8pm. The real crazies are usually cleared out by then anyway 🙂 I have done my annual Black Friday research for the best deals and have given you all the details. We usually try to hit up most of these stores for their great deals but sometimes there just isnt enough coffee to keep your eyes and body running 🙂
Kohl’s will be opening on Thanksgiving Day at 6pm for in store shopping or online started Monday Nov. 23rd. I believe they are going to stay open all night and the doorbusters are valid through Friday at 1pm. They will be offering Kohl’s cash- $15 for every $50 spent through November 29th!
- Earn $15 Kohl’s Cash when you spend $50 (after % off discounts)
- Most of the deals are available online before the sale starts in stores, but a select few are in store only deals.
- Free Shipping when you spend $50 (no code needed!)
- Use Code NOV15 to save 15%
Click Here for Kohls Black Friday Deals
Target will be opening on Thanksgiving Day at 6pm. Advertised Target sale prices begin 6 pm on Thursday, November 26 and are valid through November 28, 2015 while supplies last.
FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $75 or more on Friday, November 27 and get 20% off one shopping trip between December 4-13.
SATURDAY ONLY: Save $50 off a Holiday Shop purchase of $100 or more(includes trees, lights, ornaments, stockings, gift wrap; excludes candy, snacks and electronics). Text MERRY to TARGET or use promo code MERRY online.
- Target will offer an instant 10% off on certain toys just for creating a wish-list in a Target Kids app.
- Targets “10 Days of Deals” officially kicked off 11/22
- Fitbit Charge HR will be $119 on Friday only
Click Here for Target Black Friday Deals
Best Buy will be opening at 5pm of Thanksgiving Day.
Best Buy Savings:
- Best Buy will remain open until 1AM and re-open again at 8AM on Black Friday.
- You can also shop online all day on Thursday with free shipping.
- There are a couple in-store only deals that you won’t be able to get online.
- Watch for new doorbusters that will be revealed on Thanksgiving Day only online!
Click Here for Best Buy Black Friday Deals
For the kiddos:
Toys R Us will be opening at 5pm on Thanksgiving Day. Doorbuster deals going on 5pm – Midnight on 11/26.
- Online deals start at 9pm on Wednesday with FREE shipping on orders $19 or more
- Free economy shipping on all Baby gear
- Use Rewards R’ Us card to earn $5 for every 125 points earned
- BOGO 80% off of Skylanders SuperChargers
- $14.99 (50% off) Paw Patrol Rescue Training
- Price Medical Kits, and more Fisher Price Thomas toys at 50% off
- $29.99 (40% off) Disney Junior Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile
- Movies will be BOGO for $1
- Video Games 2 for $25 Sale
Click Here for Toys R Us Black Friday Deals
Michaels will be opening at 4pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Stores will open 4PM – 2AM (Note: sale prices will be reflected online at 4AM Thursday morning).
- Coupon available from ad: 30% off Entire Purchase, including Sale Items (Coupon valid all day & online too)
- Stores will open 7AM – 10PM
- FREE GIFT CARD – The first 21 customers at every store will receive a gift card valued at $5, and 1 lucky person will receive a $20 gift card. Must be 18 or older. No purchase necessary.
- Coupons available based on HOURS
- 7AM – Noon – 30% off Entire Purchase, including Sale Items
- Noon – 10PM – 40% off all Regular Priced Purchases
Click Here for Michaels Black Friday Deals
Old Navy Stores open on Thanksgiving Day at 4PM local time. Store hours do vary, so be sure to check your local store for additional open and close information.
- Black Friday Weekend the entire store will be 50% off! Good Thursday & Friday, in-stores only
- Be one of the first 50 shoppers at your Old Navy store and you’ll be entered for a chance to win 1,000,000
- Early Bird deals going on now online, 30% off your purchase, 40% off $100 or more purchase
- FREE shipping on orders $25 or more
Click Here for Old Navy Black Friday Deals
Macy’s stores will be opening at 6pm Thanksgiving Day.
- Shop online all day Wednesday for early bird specials
- 60% off women’s clothing
- 70% off bed and bath products
- FREE glitter tote bag with any $95 fragrance
- Extra 20$ off online now with promo code FEAST
Click Here for Macy’s Black Friday Deals
Most Forever 21 locations will be opening at midnight on Black Friday! Check your local Forever 21 store locations for store hours.
Forever 21 Black Friday Deals
- Forever 21 will be offering up to 50% off outerwear and sweaters + free shipping on all purchases over $30, ends 11/26!
- Forever 21 is participating in a *Black Friday Mystery Card Giveaway! On Friday, November 27th, be one of the first people in line at Forever 21 stores nationwide and receive a mystery card valued up to $100!
- Black Friday deals are starting at $3 online and in stores.
- Certain items up to 50% off
Click Here for Forever 21 Black Friday Deals
Skip the lines and shop Amazon Black Friday deals from anywhere, even your couch. Starting Thanksgiving Day, Amazon’s “Lightning Deals” will be published between 3 p.m. PT and 11 p.m. PST until Wednesday, December 9. Additionally, Amazon will publish 10 “Deals of the Day” at midnight on Thanksgiving, and another 10 at midnight on Black Friday.
- Amazon Fire TV will be $75
- A mystery 60-inch 4K TV will list at $799
- Kindle Paperwhite will go for an easy $99
- 50 inch HDTV for a rock bottom $150, that’s app only
- If you dont prefer the Amazon app, the company lets you sign up for mobile alerts to find out when new “lightning” specials are offered
- Instead of publishing the deals across its site, Amazon is instead opting to roll out the deals on a schedule.
Click Here for Amazon’s Black Friday Deals
Happy Shopping Friends!!!!